– Fees are due 2 weeks before commencement for the term
– Students who want to withdraw must notify administration in writing
· Withdrawal 2 weeks before commencement of the term will receive a full refund of fees paid in advance minus the non refundable registration fee
· Withdrawal less than 2 weeks before commencement and 2 weeks into the course are obliged to pay 50% of the term course fees plus the non-refundable registration fee. Refunds will only be paid in the event that the student has paid over this amount.
– No refund is payable for an student that withdraws after 2 weeks into the term. The full term fee is required.
– Students who defer their studies must complete payment for the term. If all fees have been paid in full for the term there is no additional re enrolment fee for re commencement. Start dates for re enrolment must be confirmed by administration.
– Deferment is only permitted for a maximum of 12 months.
– There is no refund of RPL fees paid for students who’s applications are assessed and unsuccessful.